Warning: A non-numeric value encountered in /home/kayladen/public_html/wp-content/themes/ivy-theme/functions.php on line 381
The Sunshine Blogger Award
– an award given to bloggers by other bloggers. This award is amazing because it is a way for bloggers to uplift their fellow blogger crushes and a way to help get them recognized.
My blog is still pretty new and I honestly thought no one would ever come to my site. Well, here I am two months later receiving this award. I was nominated by Kaylee with, Jordan and Arlow have an Adventure blog who blogs about motherhood and her Multiple Sclerosis journey. In addition, Kaylee, the author of Jordan and Arlow have an Adventure blog, asked me some questions to share on this post.
- How did you get started blogging? I officially got started started blogging soon after having my daughter. I deemed this to be the most perfect time since I planned on staying home with her. Blogging our experiences also gives her something to read back on once she’s older.
- What are your dreams for your website? I want people to be encouraged when they come to my site. For every person that comes to my site, I want them to gain something- knowledge, inspiration, comfort.
- If you had one superhero power, what would it be? Hm, although I feel like motherhood is a superpower, I would choose to fly. I would like to be able to fly so I could up and travel whenever.
- What is your biggest motivation? My daughter, of course. My goals keep me motivated.
- Before this blog, what did/do you do for a living? I have always had a side hustle, but my main source of income was being a front desk receptionist for an insurance agency.
- What is your blogging niche? My niche is all around lifestyle from motherhood and fashion to travel and Jesus.
- What do you love to do for fun? I love exploring and trying new things.
- Have you ever broken a bone? Nope
- What is one goal you have for this week? My goal this week is to get everything organized with each of my businesses. I have big plans coming up!
- What is one thing on your bucket list? To jump off an airplane.
- In one sentence, who are you? I am a highly passionate mother who has plans of conquering her dreams and goals.
I would like to return the favor by nominating my current favorite bloggers to receive this award as well…
- Karra Wade, https://featherandarrow.
- Brittany Lauren, http://brittanylaurens.com/
- Meghan Siracusa, http://nineteenchickens.com
- Shayna Barrett, https://lifetoshay.com/
- Antonia Lauer, https://www.themidwestwife.com
- Cara Hosie, http://www.
- Chelsea Boe, https://www.chelseaboe.com
- Tara Travers, http://www.taraashley.co
- Isabella Southwick, https://www.iqsouthwick.com
- Indya Shaw, https://
- Stephanie Vazquez, https://lifespiceandparadise.
Finally, here my the 11 questions for my nominated bloggers:
- Do you have any other hobbies or jobs that you do other than your blog?
- What brought you into blogging?
- State a random fact about yourself.
- What inspires you?
- If you could travel anywhere, where would it be?
- What is your blogging niche?
- What quote do you live by?
- Where do you see your blog 5 years form now?
- What is one goal you have for this week?
- What is one thing on your bucket list?
- In one sentence, who are you?
And don’t forget the 4 basic rules:
- Thank the person who nominated you in a blog post and link back to their blog.
- Answer the 11 questions sent by the person who nominated you (me).
- Nominate 11 new blogs to receive the award and write them 11 new questions.
- List the rules and display the Sunshine Blogger Award logo in your post and/or on your blog.